Delivered under the theme ‘Future of Television in a Connected World’, Content Congress 2016 hosted over 40 speakers from major international studios and brands such as Sony Pictures, DreamWorks and Netflix over the course of 18 insightful and innovative sessions which attracted over 100 conference delegates. stay up-to-date with the latest conference news and programmes, CONTACT US TODAY at email@example.com
The conference will provide a world-class content management conference programme covering the latest trends, technologies and innovations in the global broadcasting and media market.
FIND OUT, JOIN IN
& ADD YOUR VOICE
Covering key Hollywood, Bollywood and Arabic TV & Film content - creation, distribution and monetization trends. Meet, network, learn from global transmedia, technical, engineering and production leaders around the future of broadcast, satellite and content delivery.
The CABSAT conference expands to 40+ international speakers, 20+ sessions, NEW industry reports and whitepapers, interactive panel discussions and case studies, covering all filmed entertainment content across broadcast, satellite, Film/TV and content delivery.
Key benefits of attending
- Engage in unique learning experiences that define ecosystems with workflows, that deliver transformational change in the MENA regions filmed & audio entertainment media market
- Network with strategists and business leaders in a unique interactive, fast paced and innovative led environment
- Understand future trends and growth opportunities for the MENA region’s Broadcast, Satellite, Content Delivery, Digital Media and Filmed & Audio Entertainment communities
- Receive ‘state of the industry’ reports from Frost & Sullivan -exclusively for all Content Congress Attendees
- Gain knowledge from technical and business model insights that are driving growth in the creation, management, distribution and monetization of all forms of electronic media
- Learn from regional and international case studies on how disruptive, immersive technologies are being adopted and monetized to create next generation multi-screen viewing experiences
Special Emirates Offer - Speakers & Delegates
We’re pleased to inform you that Emirates Airline has proudly been selected as the partner airline for the CABSAT 2017 event. Emirates has excellent connections to all of the six continents via Dubai with more than 150 current destinations worldwide – and we are expanding our route network all the time.
Use your Promotion Code to get special fares on Emirates
Promotion code: EVE6CA7
Travel Validity: 14 March – 30 March 2017
Book your travel today at www.emirates.com/cabsat and enter the above promotion code when you book.
Terms & Conditions:
- Outbound and inbound travel must be within the validity period
- Destinations: Offer valid ONLY from and to gateway cities in which Emirates operates direct flights.
- Discount applicable: 15% off on the prevailing lowest online fare on Business Class and on Economy Class return fares. First Class no discount is applicable.
- Offer valid ONLY for return travel to Emirates gateway cities to Dubai and not from Dubai.
- Offer extends to companions travelling with attendees.
- The offer may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discount or special offer.
- Regular charges applies for any modification and changes as per the fare rule and conditions.
- The promotion code should be displayed on a secured website which is accessed by the delegates