DRIVING THE “TRANSFORMATIVE” MENA ENTERTAINMENT MEDIA MARKET
The Market Opportunity
Considered to be one of the fastest growing regions in the world for Media & Entertainment at 11% CAGR versus the global rate of 5%, the MEASA region is witnessing a dramatic increase in spend driven by an audience with an appetite for the latest and hottest content.
The global media sector witnessed a dramatic shake-up with the adoption of OTT distribution and multi-device consumption. Despite this market disruption the demand for filmed content never ceases to grow with the value of the global entertainment & media market rising from $1.39 in 2011 to $2.14 by 2020 ( Pwc, E&M Outlook)
CABSAT Shaking it up after 24 years
CABSAT is the leading professional content entertainment event in the MEASA region. An exciting, interactive event featuring all the major global technology and content service providers for this growing industry, CABSAT continues to extend its global and regional reach.
The show is the dominant broadcast, digital media and satellite communications technology platform for anyone wishing to target broadcasters, production houses and studios, animation houses, content owners and creators, software developers, telcos, systems integrators and distribution channels in the MEASA region.
WHY YOU SHOULD BE PART OF THE ANNUAL EVENT FOR THE MEASA REGION
- MEET new industry peers and catch up with familiar faces
- ADDRESS challenges and find solutions to accelerate business growth
- DISCOVER the latest innovations new to this dynamic and creative industry
- SOURCE products and services from a comprehensive line up of international & regional suppliers
- BE INSPIRED with new methods to improve your production quality, speed to market, distribution channels and profitability
- UNDERSTAND the trends in audience demand in the MENA region
- LEARN new formulas for profitable cutting edge formats and distribution strategies
3 ways to stay ‘On Trend’ at CABSAT 2018
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” – Benjamin Franklin
Come and learn from the world’s leading broadcast, satellite, content delivery, digital media, film and audio entertainment communities at CABSAT 2018.
Taking place at Dubai World Trade Centre from 14-16 January, CABSAT’s Content Congress, Content Marketplace, SATEXPO and GVF Satellite Hub Summit is set to cover an enormous range of topics and current media trends.
So bring your notepad, your business cards and most importantly an open mind and get ready to be blown away by the largest platform for innovation in the MENA region’s broadcast, satellite & digital media industries…