Spotlight Session: Gaming Industry: Is Media & Entertainment Gearing up for the Next Paradigm Shift?
17 May 2023
Content Congress Stage
- The gaming industry in the MENA region is predicted to hit the $5 billion mark by 2025. The number of players in the three largest markets – Saudi Arabia, the UAE, and Egypt – is predicted to hit 86 million by 2025. Global players are looking to enter this market with large investments.
- As competitive video games continue to integrate into popular culture - global investors, brands, and media platforms are eyeing this segment. How are brands working with the esports ecosystem?
- Growing audiences and increasing engagement – what are the routes to grow viewership online?
- Are there opportunities for the Entertainment industry and esports organizations to capitalize on growing interest in gaming?
- What is the future of content in the MENA esports industry?