What is the Red Carpet Meetings Program at Content Marketplace
The Red Carpet Meetings Program at Content Marketplace is a proactive, pre-show platform enabling exhibitors and pre-registered trade visitors to view profiles of participants and select who they want to meet at the event.
As soon as you register yourself as a Visitor here, you will be added to the Red Carpet' Meetings Program at Content Marketplace and will be emailed a welcome email with your username and password to log into the matchmaking portal.
For Exhibitors, Your company will be added to the Red Carpet Meetings Program and you will be emailed a welcome email with your username and password to log in as well.
Why use the Red Carpet Meetings Program?
This proactive program enables you to be proactive before arriving at the event maximizing the networking experience!
- Researching through event profiles, you can select exactly who you want to meet, send a meeting request and confirm all your meetings that take place at convenient times for the meeting invitee.
- Online diaries allow you to track your meeting requests in a real-time environment providing up to date information through your private online matchmaking account.
- All meetings take place on your exhibitors stand or within the lounges (you can select open meeting tables by time slot and availability)
- When you login now - please check your profile is correct. It will be viewed by all other companies and the target industry sectors are used to generate your matchmaking report.
- Within your profile – check your time availability. Meetings will be scheduled in these times selected
- The earlier you update your profile and start selecting who you want to meet – the more meeting confirmations you will have!
- As new trade visitors are confirmed to attend, they will be profiled into this program so login often and view new matches and companies to meet